Campaign Aim: #LondonMeatFreeMonday Working with councils, schools, hospitals and businesses to make London greener & healthier.
Social Aim: To create 32 vegan and vegetarian borough societies in London (ten so far!) and bring together people interested in the environment, human health and animal welfare. Find your borough society or come to our next meet up.
How will you get involved?
- Volunteer - and make London greener!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet us a picture of vegan meal
- Facebook us for meet-up info
- Text/call me on 07789 322 920
- Check out our Googlepage.
Thomas Micklewright (Leader)