I really need your support, especially as the group is new, so please tweet me on @HammersmithVeg then like our Hammersmith Facebook Page and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can get involved in making Hammersmith greener and healthier!
Join the Hammersmith Veggies on Thursday 26th June at The Hammersmith Ram pub (81 King St, W6 9HW) from 7pm onwards. Everyone is welcome, veggie, vegan or meat eater! I have a small table/area booked for us. It’d be great to see people down there. It’s very casual, just a say hello for the first time type meet up.
So if you want to come by for one drink (or a fair few more, of course!) then please come along any time you can after 7. It’d be great to see you and get the group moving!
Eating out in Hammersmith & Fulham…
- The Gate restaurant – famous veggie/vegan restaurant – w69ql –
- Sagar Indian restaurant – veggie with vegan options – w69jt –
- 222 veggie vegan restaurant – amazing vegan restaurant- great buffet lunch and evening menu – w149nu –
- Planet Organic sw6 – has a café apparently (???) with veggie/vegan options
- Tai/To-fu/Lo-Fu buffet restaurant near shepherd’s bush – everything is vegan
- Mr Falaffel near Shepherds Bush station – everything vegan except cheese – only open during the day –
- Saigon Saigon (Vietnamese) & Eat Tokyo (Japanese) both have veggie options that are also ‘accidentally vegan’ as dairy is rarely used in Japanese or Vietnamese cuisine.
Buying vegan/veggie food in Hammersmith & Fulham…
- Bushwhacker Wholefoods – best local shop for vegan supplies such as tofu, vegan cheeses
Can you help me run this group/ help with our meetups?
Hello, I’m Mark and I’ve recently started the Hammersmith & Fulham Veggie Society.
There is lots to do – could you help me with organising the meet-ups or researching local shops that are great for vegans and veggies?