Are you writing or filming about veganism in London?
Need a vegan for an interview or tv programme?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07789322920 and we can hook you up!
Newspaper, Magazine and Website coverage
November 2014 – The foodie magazine Jellied Eel, – ran a page on London Meat Free Mondays. Here is their latest magazine: Jellied Eel.
June 2014 – London Vegan Societies campaign #London #MeatFreeMonday gets a mention on East London Lines.
- The Vegan Society – for featuring us in the Vegan Magazine and in the listing sign up for it here.
- The Vegetarian Society – featured in leaflets and interviewed for the Local contacts magazine.
- Animal Aid – featured in Email news (March 2013)
- Viva – recently featured us in their Email news (June 2013)
- Southwark News (2011 and 2012) Click to read: southwark news dmfdsept
- Living South Resident / The Guide – Victoria Purcell (March 2013)
- SE Magazines – Angela Burgess (2010 – present)
- The Big Issue (2012) – article about vegan food in London.
- Jellied eel (June 2013) – thanks for featuring us on your website and in your magazine. Read it here: jelliedeelaug13
- Of Course Vegan – (May 2013) from over the pond in San Fran.
Radio and TV coverage
02/09/13 Thomas Micklewright (LVS Leader) interviewed on the GoVeganRadio.com Thanks to Bob Linden for having us on the show, clip to follow.
11/07/13 David Gore (Lewisham Veg*ns) interviewed on Brit FM about veganism. We are now working with the Brit School to help them expand their selection of vegan meals. Thank you to Tara (a veggie herself) for featuring us on her show. Clip to follow.
Take a look…