NEVER TRIED VEGAN FOOD?
Join us for a free yummy vegan caribbean buffet on Saturday 20th May – along with other vegan events to #EATPECKHAMVEGAN !
Get your tickets!
Just sign up to get your free ticket today…
Help fund the event…
It won’t happen if we don’t raise £1,600, will you chip in £10 and help 3 people try vegan food for free? Donate now…
We need your help…
Could you man a stall, give out flyers, designer posters or promote us on social media? Volunteer now….
Whats on during the event week?
Monday 15th – Friday 19th May
- Flyering + free cake give aways at Peckham Rye station
- School talk / cookery demonstration at a Peckham school
Saturday 20th May (10am-4pm)
Zionly Manna (Peckham Rye Arcade) will host
- free food give away for 250 people! Get tickets here…
- Vegan cheese tasting – supported by Nutkin (Peckham vegan cheese maker)
- Free food stalls/ how to guides given out on Peckham rye lane and outside Peckham Rye station
- Promotional deals from Vegan shops in Peckham (see Peckham Vegan map)
Sunday 21st May
- Churches in Peckham – service about environmentally friendly eating
Promote your vegan business
Call Tom on 07789 322 920 for more information on promoting your business.