Which Borough do you think is the most vegan and veggie friendly? Post your answers in the comment section at the bottom of this page and they will be added to the list. We are looking for the best 3 places in your borough!
- Camden – Cookies and Scream, Inspiral Lounge Wild Food Cafe
- 2. Islington – Vx vegan shop (Caledonian Rd) Planet organic (Essex Rd) The Gate Vegetarian Restaurant (St John’s Street) Drink Shop & Do on Caledonian Rd opens late and does delicious vegan cake (as well as alcohol!)
- Which borough should be in third position out of these?
- Lambeth – Brixton: Ms Cupcake, Brixton Village, Clapham: Common: Carmen – Clapham Vegans meeting place, great vegan tapas High Street: Eco – vegan pizza
- Harrow – Yummy V, Karma Free Pizza and Saravanaa Bhavan. Pizza Village in Eastcote also has vegan pizzas with vegan cheese
- Hackney – Pogo cafe
- Tower Hamlets – Gallery Cafe
- Southwark – East Dulwich: Indian Mishief, Blue Brick Cafe, SMBS, Peckham: Persopolis, Ganapati
- Richmond – Tide Tables Cafe
- Greenwich or Lewisham – what can you suggest?
Post your answers in the comment section below.